Monday, November 24, 2008

More visitors...and props from a fellow blogger

Hello, everyone! Naturally, I join millions of bloggers across the globe when I say...I never get to blog as much as I'd like. But I'm still pretty good about getting that weekly charity up there, and I hope everyone is putting up their five bucks!

In the meantime, FDH (my new acronym for the blog!) had its 200th unique visitor over the weekend. That's over 200 in just three months which, given the number of offerings out there in the blogosphere, is pretty darn good. Thanks, of course, to the Blogger's Choice Awards and BlogCatalog for driving some traffic over here.

Also, the Five Dollar Heroes blog got an award! The owner of the Baby Bundles International blog has given FDH her "Gracious Givers Award." Normally, I wouldn't necessarily post about one blogger giving another blogger props, but in this case, I'm taking the opportunity to point out the good work that the Baby Bundles blog does.

Baby Bundles International is collecting diapers, bottles, formula, wipes, etc. to bundle up and donate to new parents who need a helping hand. Overall, a really noble effort. So head on over there and check out that blog, too. And if the spirit moves you, be a Gracious Giver and bundle up some baby stuff!

No comments: